Responsible for the planning and implementation of breakdown and preventive maintenance to minimize machinery/ equipment breakdown, enhancing safety and performing risk assessment and daily assignment of tasks to Mechanical Assistants and Asst. Maintenance Supervisor in the Maintenance Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Supervision and management of all Maintenance matters in the company.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the top management.
- Fill up all maintenance records.
- Sourcing and purchasing of spare parts.
- Monitoring of all subcontractors or vendors for outsourced maintenance activities.
- Supervision of maintenance activities ensuring that machinery/ equipment are repaired or serviced within minimum duration, safely and with quality.
- Updating Production Manager on the daily maintenance activities and allocating efficient overtime to Mechanical Assistants and Asst. Maintenance Supervisor to complete tasks assigned on time.
- Communicate, coordinate and share information among inter-department to drive efforts for all maintenance activities.
- Through proper and optimized utilization of resources to ensure maintenance activities are executed efficiently.
- Motivate subordinates through leadership and well planned job assignments.
- Perform other assignment and duties as when required.
- Maintain a quality conscious, cost effective, efficient and responsive operation for all maintenance activities.
- Ensure effective utilization of personnel and resources
- Achieve zero accident record.
- Maintain good housekeeping at all times
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- NTC2/ Technician Diploma/ Degree holder in Engineering Discipline.
- At least 5 - 10 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess strong leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably with WAH Cert, Lifting Supervisor Cert, PLC cert and WSQ-Operate Boom Lift Cert.
- Analytical, creative and open-minded.
- Positive and resourceful
- Computer literate and report writing skillsets required.
Oilfield Services & Supplies Pte Ltd