Maintenance Supervisor (E&I and Mechanical/ New Chemical Plant)
• New chemical plant @ Tuas area (US MNC)
• Part of Pioneer team with good career progression opportunity
• Up to $8000 basic + allowances + bonuses
• Set clear direction for maintenance team and delegate work requests.
• Continuously improve in various areas include productivity, manpower planning, costing, safety etc.
• Identify procedural gaps and develop maintenance procedures to close these gaps.
• Recommend the ordering of maintenance supplies and equipment needed.
• Provide monthly input on notable accomplishments and regular reports.
• Monitor and report critical KPIs such as PM/CM ratio, %PM ontime etc.
• Ensure effective employee relations, provide coaching and training when needed.
• Involve in project planning, scheduling meetings to ensure new assets are built with reliability and maintenance accessibility.
• Contractors’ management.
• Ensure proper documentation on work plan.
• Singaporean only.
• Min Diploma in Engineering field with at least 3 years of E&I and Mechanical maintenance experience in supervisory/managerial level.
• Strong hands-on experience in chemical/semiconductor/pharmaceutical plant preferred.
• Able to read and interpret diagrams, EBOMS, project management documentations.
• Able to handle hazardous and flammable chemicals.
To apply, please submit a detailed resume to Avery at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR Click Apply Now!
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Ang Poh Ting (Avery) – R1658738
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) – 11C5781