Maintenance Services Manager
- Join a firm with a solid track record of delivering successful initiatives for global brands
- A leadership role with an opportunity to create a positive impact
- Enjoy flexible working options!
Our client is a loyalty and benefits company and has developed initiatives for global brands within Financial Services, Travel, Retail and other sectors to acquire, engage and retain their customers. With offices across the globe, they are committed to establishing strong relationship with their clients through successful delivery of innovative solutions.
In this role you will be leading a team for incident and problem management activities while driving service restoration and problem resolution with urgency and efficiency. You will be required to manage service level commitments to internal and external stakeholders and also ensure timely communication to management and stakeholders. Your responsibilities include:
- Directing and overseeing Maintenance Services teams’ daily activities in Singapore, Dubai and India locations.
- Acting as first point of escalation for P1 and P2 incidents and problems.
- Reviewing and prioritizing client incidents and/or problems across all projects based on severity and impact, while allocating required resources.
- Leading the team in service restoration, root cause analysis, and problem resolution activities.
- Liaising with teams, managing Operation Services, Client Service team, etc. and facilitating service restoration / problem resolution within timelines.
- Proactively monitoring status of outstanding incident/problem, and taking appropriate actions in case service level is likely to be breached.
- Ensuring necessary reports like - root cause analysis, incident/problem monthly dashboard, performance targets, etc. are submitted to management and stakeholders as required.
- Defining key performance indicators and ensuring that the team meets performance targets.
- Continuously seeking team performance improvement by conducting post-mortem for major incidents/problems, and identifying areas of focus for members training and skill development.
- Developing and implementing effective and efficient process for incident and/or problem management
- Mentoring and coaching team members to handle incident and/or problem life cycles, and conducting team performance reviews.
- Participating in interviews, recruitment, and on-boarding process when required.
- You possess Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology / equivalent discipline and have at least 15 years' technical experience in a leadership or Subject Matter Expert (SME) role, supporting an application using multiple technologies & interfaces.
- A minimum of 10 years of interacting with customer focused service delivery, incident management, or problem management organization is required. You also have worked for at least 10 years on financial/payment/loyalty application & operations.
- You have extensive experience working in high pressure environments while handling large teams, client complaints, aggressive customer behavior and critical situations, in a calm & composed manner.
- Experience working with datacenter technologies, public & private cloud infrastructure, application integration, process improvement and systems & application migration, is required.
- Any technical certifications on web-based application technologies and databases would be a plus.
- You have the ability to pick up finer details during triage and forensics stages of an incident.
- Prior experience in Internet/Cloud platform and DevOps would be a plus.
- You have lead and managed resources distributed geographically and diversified culturally and you are well aware of cultural & regional differences.
- You can effectively interact with various levels of internal management / stakeholders and you possess strong analytical, time management skills.
- You are a pragmatic and results driven individual with an attitude of acting with a sense of urgency towards any work at hand.
- Prior experience in working with an offshore / outsourced development partner would be a plus
- Excellent spoken & written communication, presentation and logical thinking skills are required along with collaborative & multitasking abilities.
- An ability to think from stakeholders’ perspectives and handling critical situations with calm will help you succeed in this role.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd