Maintenance & Repair Fleet Rep @ Tanjong Pagar (No Exp, 5 Days, Max $3200)
Our client is an intercontinental operating logistical service supplier, specialized in transport of food and chemicals in tank containers as well as in Flexitanks.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9-6pm
- Responsible for all aspects of the technical operation of International tank
- container fleet, including repair and maintenance, modification.
- Ensure the existing equipment meets legislative and operational standards.
- Support the International Division’s equipment modification programs.
- Work with internal claim department and handle claim issues.
- Work closely with divisional management and provide technical support and
- expertise to both existing and potential customers.
- Management of Equipment Interchange Report (EIR) process, tank on-hire/offhire process, asset disposal program, KPIs and so on.
- Continual improvement of systems and processes to accurately maintain details of
- fleet including specification, modification, condition, location and status.
- Support development of contract business through effective management and
- maintenance of owned, hired and customer owned equipment.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance cost and quality control.
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Min a qualification in Engineering (Industrial/ Mechanical/ Others)
- No prior experience required
- Good communicator, fluent in English with knowledge of Mandarin as need to deal with Chinese counterparts
- Good IT skills
- Strong team player with good initiative and ability to work independently
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)