Maintenance & Repair Engineer (Tank Containers / MNC, / No experience welcome/5 Days) @ Central
HR Focus| Date Posted: 26-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Industry : Bulk liquid logistics.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9-6pm
- Singaporean / Singapore Residence ONLY as no quota for work passes.
- Diploma in Engineering (Industrial/ Mechanical/ Others)
- Good communicator, fluent in English with knowledge of Mandarin as need to deal with Chinese clients
- Responsible for all aspects of the technical operation of International tank container fleet, including repair and maintenance, modification.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance cost and quality control.
- Ensure the existing equipment meets legislative and operational standards.
- Support the International Division’s equipment modification programs.
- Work with internal claim department and handle claim issues.
- Work closely with divisional management and provide technical support and expertise to both existing and potential customers.
- Management of Equipment Interchange Report (EIR) process, tank on-hire/offhire process, asset disposal program, KPIs and so on.
- Continual improvement of systems and processes to accurately maintain details of fleet including specification, modification, condition, location and status.
- Support development of contract business through effective management and maintenance of owned, hired and customer owned equipment.
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)