Maintenance Reliability Engineering Engineer (Power Plant/North)
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of process plant forced outages and near misses for effective brainstorming, analysis and recommendations, perform data analysis through condition monitoring and recommend appropriate preventive and corrective actions.
- Gather facts and analyze circumstances in accordance with established RCA methodology. Coordinate and lead investigation, troubleshooting in resolving plant issues (along with Electrical, Mechanical and I&C lead engineers).
- Condition Monitoring (CM): Using various CM techniques to monitor equipment well-being by analysing data and recommending an appropriate preventive and corrective actions.
- Jointly undertake studies (with Maintenance team) on various maintenance strategies like BM, PM and PdM and how each can be used for which asset
- Preventive Maintenance Evaluation: Collate information on condition of equipment to supplement evaluation and optimization of existing PM
- Assist Cluster Lead in coordinating LTSA activities including communicating technical bulletins to various stakeholders and tracking of action items till closure.
- Input RCA recommendation into CMMS; Tracking of the implementation status of the recommended corrective and preventive action using CMMS to ensure compliance;
- Diploma / Degree qualification in Electrical / Mechanical / Process or related Engineering disciplines
- At least 4 years’ experience in both operation & maintenance technical environment and disciplines preferably in power plant operations.
- Understand the overall maintenance and engineering practices in a power station
- Prior exposed as maintenance trouble shooter / fact-finding
- Knowledge in CMMS software for preventive maintenance.
- Good Communication skills (spoken and written) and internal and external stakeholders management
- Competency in analysing trends and patterns
- Site management experience
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16627
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD