We are looking for a maintenance officer with experience in operating and maintaining the building, electrical and mechanical systems, ACMV systems, plumbing and sanitary systems and equipment in the centre with the objective of providing effective and efficient building services support and preventive maintenance.
- Conducting checks, inspections & tests / Servicing, operating, repairing and maintaining building, electrical, electronics, mechanical, ACMV, plumbing & sanitary equipment as well as building systems including the carpark system
- Responsible for simple building maintenance & repairs e.g. painting, carpentry, masonry, plumbing, sanitary works etc.
- Inventory control and stock take including drawing of stocks of spares and consumable and requests for re-order when necessary, assists in inventory and stock audit and keeping maintenance records.
- ITE or NTC2/3 in Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing/Refrigeration/Building Certificate from a recognised training institute.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in building maintenance with developers or hospitality industry.
- Able to trouble shoot
- Effective communications skills and able to work in team
- Required to perform shift duties (2 shifts)
- Perform emergency call back duty
If you are keen to apply for this position and satisfy the requirements, please send your application to hr@esplanade with an attached resume and an indication of your current and expected salary as well as details of your experiences.
We thank you for your interest in the Esplanade. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Esplanade Co Ltd