Maintenance Mechanical Technician (PHARMA MNC) - WEST
Carry out maintenance activities such as:
- Servicing of equipment such as centrifugal pump, diaphragm pump, replacement of mechanical seal, pump alignment, rigging & lifting.
- Perform repairs and other maintenance activities to specified specs and standards per procedure.
- Able to perform predictive maintenance and data collection for field equipment
- Able to perform QC equipment maintenance and troubleshooting such as freezer and incubator.
- Attend to equipment breakdown and preventive maintenance on short notice during weekends/public holidays.
- Support equipment inspection with vendor representative on tanks, column, pipelines and centrifuge as per company's Visual Inspections standards.
- Repair and replace damaged parts to bring equipment back into service timely to support continuous production planning.
- Perform minor piping modification and rebuild of MRO spare part.
- Perform polishing and passivation of vessel internal surfaces according to company's procedure.
- Maintain all machine shop tools and equipment such as, and not limited to, welding set, working tooling, lifting gear.
- To actively participate and perform workplace 5S housekeeping.
- Able to contribute and implement Safety Improvement Ideas for CI projects works together with System/Equipment Engineers.
- Perform tasks as defined in the Maintenance Work Orders for assigned equipment or system.
- Comply with all company’s Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Observe all company’s site security measures at all times, and report any suspicious characters/objects & damaged security mechanisms to Site Security immediately.
Lean Production System
- Embody PT Lean Production System (LPS), while fostering and advocating a continuous improvement mindset and culture throughout the organization, by encouraging experimentation and learning.
- Min Nitec or Diploma in relevant field with 2-5 years of relevant working experience
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd