Hanwell Holdings Limited| Date Posted: 20-Jan-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Maintenance Manager for Fortune Food Manufacturing Pte Ltd (Subsidiary of Hanwell Holdings Limited).
- Organizing and execution of equipment maintenance activities at a multi-product line facility to achieve consistency in quality and reliability, and to minimize equipment downtime.
- To lead a small team of technicians with the daily maintenance works and troubleshooting of food manufacturing equipment and perform hand-on works in machineries repair.
- Responsible for the development and execution of maintenance budgets.
- Good understanding, comply and enforce all Safety, environmental and HACCP policies and equipment.
- Perform troubleshoot on all process equipment and modify or replace with new parts as per requirement..
- Work on quality and productivity improvement for machineries and parts inventories control.
- Provide feasible solutions and coordinate with contractors, authorities etc. to meet requirements and ensure objectives are meeting.
- Actively involved in workplace safety meeting, conduct risk assessment and toolbox meeting when necessary to enforce workplace safety rules and regulations.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering or with related discipline.
- Strong maintenance and project management experience, preferable with at least 5 years of experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of computer-based / PLC control system, electro-mechanical pneumatics applications will be an advantage.
- Preferably hands on experience in trouble-shooting, maintenance and process improvements.
- Good knowledge in the use and integration of predictive and preventative maintenance.
- In-depth machine repair capabilities and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Able to work 5,5days per week.
Hanwell Holdings Limited