STH Consultancy Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-May-2021
EA Licence No: 14C7139|EA Personal Registration No: R1439078
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Good knowledge of CVD process machinery; experience in semi-conductor industry will be an added advantage.
- Engineering Diploma and above.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested party - please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and quote WMM0001.
Reg No: R1439078
EA Licence No: 14C7139
STH Consultancy Pte Ltd