Veolia Singapore | Date Posted: 4-Jul-2018
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
In this newly created role, you will provide support to the Project Manager during the construction and commissioning phase of an integrated chemical waste treatment facility and related infrastructure.
You will develop the CMMS and set up a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) for a new plant and you will support commissioning activities. Upon successful start-up of the plant you will report to the General Manager.
- Develop and implement TPM and AM schedules on all plant equipment.
- Develop and communicate Preventive & Predictive Maintenance schedule.
- Develop Work Instructions explaining the needed maintenance to be done on the equipment.
- Design, develop, initiate and present innovative engineering ideas to boost availability and profitability. Maintain communication with production department and support the overall plant production goals.
- Ensures production throughput and product quality is met and maintained 24/7.
- Develop continuous improvement process.
- Assists in preparing OPEX and Capital budgets.
- Ensures continuity in checkout, commissioning and startup of new processes / units.
- Establish and communicate clear department goals and objectives for Maintenance Department.
- Maintains all required documentations.
- Degree or Master in Engineering / Maintenance or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of Maintenance Management experience required.
- Preferably 1st grade Steam Boiler Engineer Certification.
- Understands Lean Manufacturing Principles (Kaizen, 5S, Pilot Projects) and is familiar with Continuous Improvements methodology.
- Strong experience working with automated systems, conveyors, pump, compressor, combustion systems, COGEN, Air Pollution Control Equipment and more.
- Must be a collaborative Team player and work well across functional lines.
- The incumbent must have a thorough knowledge of plant equipment and processes, plant engineering functions, applicable governmental regulations and safety procedures, usually gained through experience.
- This position requires an in-depth and expanding knowledge of the engineering disciplines of the assigned section and a broad knowledge of related disciplines, with exposure to a wide variety of practical engineering experiences and challenges.
- Familiarity with engineering systems and best manufacturing practices and a proven track record of relevant successes in improving the cost of manufacturing and working through others.
- Understands and familiars with CMMS systems, Total Productive Maintenance systems, and the use of relevant Reliability tools to assure efficient operations of equipment.
- Able to work independently and in a team to achieve departmental goal of lean production.
Successful candidate will be working in the main office located at 15 Tuas View Circuit Singapore 636968. Company transport is provided.
Veolia is one of the largest environmental services organizations in Singapore. We are providing integrated waste management solutions to industrial, commercial, municipal and residential customers, including collection, sorting and recycling of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, industrial services as well as public cleansing.