Maintenance Manager (Experience in horticultural/ Golf Turf Management, $8000)
- Formulate and prepare annual budget for Capital Improvement of course properties, inclusive of machinery and buggy replacement so as to achieve the long range plan of the Club.
- Define, recommend and control operating and financial objectives of Course Maintenance Division by working with department heads to develop short and long term plans and programmes within approved budget.
- Keep golfers and staff informed of the activities of the golf courses. Ensure that sound relationships are maintained between staff and golfers, and that proper consideration is given to golfer complaints, feedbacks, and suggestions.
- Develop and direct a cost effective maintenance programs for all Course Maintenance machines, equipment and buggies.
- Manage stocks, CM machinery and equipment and golf buggies.
- Ensure all health and safety standards and legislative requirements are complied with by constantly educating staff.
- Through the assistance of the Horticulturist, establish designs and maintenance schedule and works to achieve an aesthetic landscape for enhancing the golfing experience.
- Plan and implement action plans to achieve our environmental friendly efforts by educating members, guests and staff on the impact of golfing activities on the environment.
- Monitor vendor managed contracts including tenders and maintain/establish stringent relationship with vendors to ensure that works are carried out within contractual terms and conditions.
- Counsel and advise department heads as needed for management of the entire team of personnel within the division.
- Work closely with the Golf Division for planning and prioritizing course maintenance activities to meet members’ satisfaction.
- Monitor and inspect the golf course conditions on a daily basis to identify possible problems and implement action plans to ensure the best possible playing conditions are achieved.
- Oversee and supervise all golf course renovation / restructuring works.
- Create and present reports for Management meeting, Resort and Facilities Committee meeting and General Committee meeting.
- Degree in horticultural with 9-10 years of relevant experience.
- Prefer to have Turf Management experience.
- $6000-$8000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310