Maintenance Engineer (West/ Automation/ PLC/ up to $5.5k)
- Directs the maintenance of all machinery to provide uninterrupted service.
- Taking overall responsibility for all engineering activities in the company. This to include taking responsibility for all machinery and equipment in the company.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the maintenance, electrical and mechanical operations.
- Develops, schedules, and controls a preventive maintenance program to maintain production machinery and equipment in proper working condition.
- Makes analysis of machinery to ensure optimum effectiveness and proper maintenance.
- To provide technical support in handling product related and quality issues from suppliers to manufacturing in meeting quality standards and cost improvement targets.
- Plans a continual work schedule to maintain all company property in a safe and healthy condition to achieve the best working conditions possible for all employees.
- PLC experience is a must. The plant utilizes Omron, and Siemens S7. The Maintenance Supervisor will control all electrical schematics, drawings, and programs for all equipment.
- Inspects jobs in process and at completion to ensure the standards of workmanship and safety are maintained.
- Maintains inventories of maintenance material, supplies and repair parts at required levels by initiating requisitions for purchase; periodically reviews inventory for proper upkeep at plant facilities.
- Recommends, plans and implements equipment needs to improve production efficiency and/or achieve cost reduction.
- Reports to and works hand in hand with the Plant Manager to drive CI activities utilizing our OEE targets.
- Maintenance Supervisor will develop a training curriculum to develop a self-sufficient maintenance team.
- Works with corporate engineering team to prepare for CAPEX projects.
- Participate in the workplace safety and health (WSH) committee.
- Perform any other ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by HOD from time to time.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Siemens S7 and Omron PLC automation system.
- Able to repair & rectify faulty hydraulic and pneumatic system and devices.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD drawing.
- Knowledge in ISO is an advantage.
- Knowledge and certificates in Workplace Safety & Health are added advantage.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Short notice/immediate.
Please kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1871704
EA Personnel: Wang Chun Jin, Lucas
People Profilers Pte Ltd