Maintenance Engineer (Production)/ LEW Certifcate - Joo Koon
- Lead a team of maintenance technicians to perform the preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Plan, monitor, coordinate and execute the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Monitor and guide the daily check and maintenance.
- Plan, order and monitor the spare parts for machines, equipment to minimize the down time.
- Maintain the break down, corrective and preventive maintenance data for further reference.
- Analysis and report the maintenance costs, machine down time, machine break down rate for future improvement.
- Help and guide for electrical installation and repair work.
- Involve in productivity improvement / quality improvement / cost reduction.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with ISO procedures
- Good knowledge of electrical control circuit and hands on machinery control board.
- Experience in electrical installation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- MUST possess minimum grade 6 of LEW certificate.
Working hours - 8am-5.15pm/ 5 days
Transport pickup - Various locations
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified