Maintenance Engineer (Medical Sector/ Office Hours 5 Days/ Manufacturing)
The Sr. Maintenance Engineer is responsible for monitoring and improving the operation efficiency and uptime of production equipment and support systems. This position works closely with the Maintenance Manager and applies engineering concepts to identify improvements, investigate operational failures, and troubleshoot complex systems. Prime responsibility is to support the maintenance team by improving maintenance practices, improving machine operational/maintenance guides, and working with equipment manufacturers to upgrade equipment to meet changing operational requirements.
- Scope, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Supervise one or more highly technical personnel that resolve equipment operational issues; investigate PR’s, complete CAPA’s and remediate audit observation response items.
- Support investigations, participate and complete corrective actions/preventative actions (CAPA’s) based on root cause analysis and remediate audit observation response items.
- Support risk management initiatives to ensure organizational strategic objectives in the areas of asset capability, quality and production.
- Conducts Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA).
- Troubleshoot complex systems.
- Develop required training and standards.
- Develop engineering solutions to improve the operational efficiency and uptime of production equipment.
- Work with equipment manufacturers to improve and upgrade equipment.
- Understand functionality and be familiar with computerized maintenance management system or asset management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or similar / equivalent discipline is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a sterile or pharmaceutical environment is required
- Engineering knowledge in one or more of the following: Electrical, Mechanical, Automation, Statistics, Maintenance, Reliability and Quality.
- Excellent written, communications and presentation skills.
- Possess good analytical and computer skills
- Have a thorough understanding of cGMP's
- Able to perform mathematical calculation and have the ability to perform complex data analysis
3 years of experience in a sterile or pharmaceutical environment is preferred
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Maintenance Engineer - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd