Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)up $3.2k/ tpt provided/ Jurong
• To ensure all the maintenance works carried out systematically, efficiently & safely.
• By improving existing preventive maintenance system thus reduce maintenance cost and improve performance of equipment.
• To be the initiator and coordinator of MOC for any addition, modification and replacement in the system.
• Assist the Section Manager and Supervisor to co-ordinate and supervise the day to day activities.
• Troubleshoot Mechanical Equipment / Systems’ problems
• Work closely with the Operation Team for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance program of equipments
• Train Technicians and staff on equipment maintenance and monitor the 5S and TPM activities carried out in the Section.
• Assist Section Manager to propose and implement action plans to rectify faults occurring in the system/processes.
• To be involved in new project management from time to time and be responsible for document preparation, as well as co-ordination with contractors & Vendors.
• Manage all Mechanical & Electrical Instruments spare parts and tools.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and equivalent
- Minimum 2 years in related field
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as with a team to smooth completion of tasks
- Able to communicate in Chinese and English due to staff strength
5.5 day work week - office hours
Transport provided at pick up points or a fixed allowance will be given for those with own mode of transport. Attractive basic salary wth fringe benefits and staff welfare.
To speed up processing, interested candidates are invited to attach updated resume in Microsoft Word document to include :
1. Recent formal photo
2. Reason/s for leaving each position
3. Current salary package and expected
4. Notice period or earliest start date
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(Licence No. R1102557)