- Responsible for the analysis, definition, construction, design, testing, installation, operations and facility management of nfrastructure according to established procedures
- Maintenance support for Security and Surveillance related equipment and monitoring system
- Provide on-site operations troubleshooting and rectification works of security and surveillance related equipment
- Climbing and work-at-height is required in the course of trouble-shooting or replacing equipment.
- Co-ordinate with maintenance contractor to carry out preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Assist in producing maintenance routine and ad-hoc maintenance status report.
- Coordinate with hardware and software vendor on maintenance issue
- Any other tasks as assigned by reporting manager
- Diploma in Engineering or related disciplines
- Min 1 year of relevant experience
- Good to have experience in a engineering company
- Posses strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards. Able to work under Hot Sun
- Class 3 Driving License would be an advantage
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd