Attractive perks & career progression.
MNC in chemical engineering
Manage a team of technicians/junior staff in engineering discipline (automation, instrumentation, electrical, mechanical or building services) to ensure timely implementation of projects and plant availability.
- Carry out implementation activities for the plant modifications, capital projects and other identified plant improvement projects in line with defined specifications, budget and qualification of facilities in accordance with site to approved procedures
- Provide specialist advice to other departments and subordinates for trouble-shooting/continuous improvements to processes/systems
- Provide input to the project team of capital projects as well as develop and implement the maintenance plan for newly installed equipment
- Provide site inputs to the development of standard operating procedures and standard engineering practices
- Monitor and enforce compliance measures (including safety) within their specific discipline to ensure inspection readiness of plant, as well as participate as an audit team member in the conduct of audits
- Supervise, develop and motivate junior staff to help realize their maximum potential so as to contribute towards achieving the objectives of the department
- Contribute to development of annual operating budget of the section to ensure achievement operational targets of section
- Responsible for planning and implementing plant maintenance, managing of engineering resources during plant turnaround and prompt resolution of breakdowns, including engaging external assistance
- Support development of facility master plan to ensure compliance to engineering standards, management of obsolescence and asset replacement
- Monitor and manage the defined utility system to ensure constant and reliable utility supply to the plant at all times so as to minimize disruption to the production process.
- Support customer complaints and deviation investigations and ensure that all relevant engineering corrective actions are completed within the agreed timeline
- Prepare and issue engineering technical report and provide input to periodic reviews and annual validation report to ensure timely completion of the report
- Manage the site computerized maintenance system and its date/records to ensure information is accurate and inspection ready at all time. To provide reports from the system and used as tools for maintenance decision.
- Degree in the relevant engineering discipline
- Min 3 to 6 years relevant experience in the process (food or chemical) or related industry
- Basic awareness of industrial standards
- Good knowledge in control systems both in maintenance and plant commissioning
- Familiar and understanding of standard engineering practices
- Basic commercial, project management skills, communication skills
- Team leadership skills
- Able to build working relationship with peers and subordinates
*Please send in your cv through the 'APPLY' button or email directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. soon.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd