You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring maintenance, overhaul and repair of facilities are carried out
- Updating log book of maintenance activities
- Testing and validation of repair work to ensure quality
- Conducting periodic checks on equipments, ensuring identifying potential problems to minimise break downs
- Inspecting and verifying activities carried out by external vendor
- You possess a degree/diploma in Electrical engineering.
- You have at least 2 years of experience maintaining mechanical and electrical equipments
- You are meticulous and only deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a fast-learner and are willing to take on more responsibilities as required
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Our client is a leading telecommunications company providing a variety of services to millions of customers across multiple countries. Through innovation, they aim to provide increasingly unique, high-quality and functioning services and products.
- Strong potential for role to take on more responsibilities
- Join a leading player in the telecommunications industry
Snaphunt Pte Ltd