Maintenance Engineer (Heavy Machinery) | $4000 + Bonus | Transport
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
- Leading Gases company
- 5 days work week
- Attractive staff benefits, eg. on target bonus, leave, comprehensive insurance
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- Permanent x 1
- Salary range from: $3000 to $4000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- 1 months AWS
- Average 1 to 2 months VB
- Transport Allowance - $150
- For office hours: Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 5.30pm
- Jalan Buroh
- Provide effective and efficient maintenance services for all on-site plants
- Ensures the maintenance activities are within project schedule, budget and customers requirement are met
- Manage the maintenance and operation procedure; and adhere to local regulatory and corporate safety and industrial standards.
- Min Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience in continuous plant maintenance and operations
- Able to take a hands-on approach in troubleshooting and problem solving in plant machinery
- including PLC and control
- Able to work on weekend if needed
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their