Maintenance Engineer (Gas Plant)
Our Client is a leading integrator for metal fabrication, gas and safety solutions and services in the heavy industries. It has global presence in the Asia Pacific region, with over thousand employees.
- Permanent, Full-Time & Entry-Level Position
- Production / Maintenance Supporting roles
- Monitor analysis consumable such as standard gas, reagent and related items.
- To conduct preventive maintenance and instruments calibration.
- Review and evaluate batch production and daily analysis data.
- Perform daily refilling work timely to prevent loss of time or delay output.
- Perform quality testing and inspection
- Diploma/Degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Min 2 year relevant working experiences at the gas plant, oil refinery or chemical industries
- Prefer with some experience dealing with gas analyser, tanker, equipment or facilities
- Able to travel to work at the West side of Singapore
- Competitive remuneration package (inclusive of shift, transport and mobile allowances)
- Training and coaching are provided
- Industrial plant working environment
Interested applicants are requested to apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] a complete resume with the following information:
- Current / Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Reason for leaving each employment
- A recent profile photo
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd