Maintenance Engineer (Automatic Fare Collection System)
- Responsible for planning and implementing the execution of preventive and corrective programs within schedule in compliance to regulatory standards and requirements.
- Perform troubleshooting/ fault diagnosis/ failure analysis to determine cause of failure for equipment.
- Development of Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI) to technicians to develop their competence.
- Assist in identification, planning and reviewing of necessary training needs for mentoring and coaching of maintenance staffs
- Provision of specialist advice and coordination with System Engineering Team in compliance to engineering standards, management of obsolescence and asset replacement
- Preparation of engineering report and spares consumption report
- Degree in Electronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 2–3 years of relevant work experience in a maintenance role
- Working experience in Automatic fare collection (AFC) system is an added advantage
- Able to work independently and in a team in a challenging environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference:16952
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD