Maintenance and Reliability Engineer
- Attractive benefits.
- Stable work environment.
- Great working culture.
Our Client is a leading international multipurpose port operator. The Company’s core business includes efficient handling of general, bulk and containerized cargo, management and operations of the Tuas Offshore Marine Centre, and Lighter Terminals in Penjuru and Marina South.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities. You will be working together and be the link with various stakeholders (Operations, Flex Team, Shift Team, Trainers, Store) for efficient work order completion.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identifying pro-active maintenance requirements for assets to increase productivity, maximize asset intensity in a sustainable way
- Preparing and compiling detailed reports on maintenance works done for each equipment
- Scheduling work tasks to ensure efficient resource utilization
- Receiving and reviewing the work order
- Being involved in the process and reliability improvement projects
- Being involved in the equipment related projects
- You possess at least a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field (mechanical, industrial or electrical).
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experiences in port equipment.
- You demonstrate strong knowledge of port operations and cost/time required for all types of maintenance work.
- You possess a strong knowledge in project management and contractor’s handling.
- You are a strong communicator and team player who can work well with other stakeholders.
Please apply for this role with the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/72262907
Snaphunt Pte Ltd