Machinist (CNC Turn/ Shift/ Jurong)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 5-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
1) Multi-manning of CNC machines for production of parts.
2) Ensure the optimum usage of all tooling.
3) Maintain all capital equipment that one operates.
4) Ensure that the output and quality goals meet the required specifications.
5) Observe all safe job procedures, safety rules and regulations and maintain good housekeeping.
6) Carry out TPM and maintain proper housekeeping within work area.
7) Participate in QHSE activities
8) To carry out any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
NTC-2 or NTC-3 Certificate in Metal Machining or equivalent
Core Competency Skills
Mechanical Drawing & Blueprint
CNC Machine Operation
Able to work overtime when required
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We shall contact shortlisted candidates. Ng Yew Koon Sherry , Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259