Machinist (CNC Turn/ Shift/ Jurong)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Machinist (CNC Turn and Mill| Shift| Jurong)
The Machinist is responsible for helping provide safe, efficient and reliable product and service delivery to customers, and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery. The Machinist ensures equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands, and maintains shop and field equipment.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Plan and execute maintenance activities for a designated location (outside of Technology Lifecycle Management activities).
- Maintain equipment according to procedures, reporting problems or deviations.
- Operate equipment according to procedures, competency levels and job requirement.
- Identify opportunities to improve the service delivery process.
- Participate in failure investigations when relevant.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
- Possess 3-5 years of experience in CNC Turning and Milling.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Able to work shift hours on rotational basis.
- Able to work overtime if required.
- Possess ITE certification in precision machining or relevant qualification.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259