- Performing CNC & conventional machining work with lathe and milling.
- Learning and performing other workshop tasks such as Laser Cladding, metal spray, etc.
- Checking compliance to safety requirements at work according to maker procedures and company guidance.
- Keeping good maintenance of tools and equipments.
- Minimum NiTEC in Engineering or equivalent with at least 2 years of working experience in machining workshops.
- Must have hands on experience in operating CNC & conventional lathe machine.
- Basic salary up to $3,500 + OT + Competence Allowance can earn up to $5,000!!!
- Working hours: 8.00AM – 5.30PM
- Working location: Tuas
- Company Transport provided at Bedok, Jurong West and Boon Lay
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion..
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd