Machinist ($2.4K + OT, IMMEDIATE, Exp CNC, Lathe, JURONG)
Industry: Industrial leader in industrial and process automation
Good Remuneration and Benefits
Working Hours: 5 days, 7am - 4.30pm
- Operate machines such as lathe, sawing or burnishing to machine parts to specifications.
- Measure, examine and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments such as micrometres and Vernier callipers.
- Watching gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Set up, adjust and operate basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Operate equipment to verify operational efficiency.
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment.
- Align and secure holding fixture, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions and to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
- Program such as CNC machine tools.
- Ensure new programs or machinery will function properly and that output will meet specifications.
- Support Special Application (SA) products from planning and fabrication through assembly, inspection and testing using knowledge of machine functions, metal properties and mathematics.
- Assembly pneumatic Drives and electrical Drives
- Test products according to company standard.
- 5s activities - cleaning machines tools and maintain good housekeeping.
- Performing general physical activities such as clear incoming raw materials.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge.
- Create drafts of work procedures, cleaning instructions and work instructions.
- Any other duties assigned by your superior
- Minimum NTC 2 / NTC 3 / NITEC in Machining or any relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years related experiences in metal machining workshop (experience in operating CNC lathe machine is preferred)
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to commit to overtime work
- Able to start work immediate basis
Job ID: 477XV5
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01 Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9727
Eris Lim Jia Hui
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R2197095
People Profilers Pte Ltd