Wah Son Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Mar-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Read drawings, manuals, specifications to determine machining and set up fixtures, tools and accessories;
- Prepare parts for machining;
- Machine parts to specifications;
- Inspect parts to verify conformance with specifications;
- Remove work piece, measure and check dimensions. Take full responsibility on own work before passing on to fellow team members;
- Prepare parts as needed for the next operation;
- Performance maintenance of machine;
- Maintain good housekeeping within production & work area;
- Assist in related projects or assignments assigned by Supervisor
- NITEC / Diploma or a technical skill certificate or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in operating conventional and CNC machines and interpret drawings.
- A self-motivated team player.
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of initiative.
- Able to work overtime and willing to work shifts when required.
- For those without prior experience, OJT will be provided.
Wah Son Engineering Pte Ltd