Machine Learning - Specialist
- Join a well-known multinational firm that provides many opportunities for career advancement
- Work with different teams within the firm and gain good exposure and experience
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
The Machine Learning Specialist will work alongside the Technology team to translate successful data science/machine learning proof-of-concepts into production grade solutions for deployment. You will also build solid end-to-end pipeline from raw data ingestion, storage to model servicing and inference for both batch and stream processing
You will be responsible for:
- Designing solution architectures for data science/machine learning products and ensure its production quality from data-ops perspective.
- Establishing proper monitoring of online/offline models and perform re-training whenever necessary, preferably through an automated procedure.
- Facilitating machine learning model experiments at scale.
- Supporting and inspiring data scientists and data analysts in writing high-performance, modularized, and reproducible codes.
- Keeping track and evaluating cutting edge technology and industrial trends in the field of machine learning model deployment and operation.
- You possess at least a Bachelor Degree or Post-graduation in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- You have at least 3-5 years of working experience in machine learning model deployment and operation in production scale preferably with good knowledge in big data platforms.
- You possess strong competence in software programming using Java/Scala/Python and a variety of both traditional relational databases and modern distributed file systems.
- You are familiar with Apache Spark (and/or any other mainstream distributed computing platform) and the Hadoop eco-system (including but not limited to Hive, Hue, HBase, etc)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd