Department: Machine Engineering & Facility
Report to: Section Manager
Based in: Singapore
The successful candidate will: Explore Equipment Setup / Improvement activities together with Line maintenance & related departments
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiate and develop Improvement projects in order to improve and optimize Equipment Efficiency, work together with Line Maintenance & other groups.
- Carry out routine monitoring of all critical systems & identify the Improvement areas from the Production Equipment.
- Install, start-up, and troubleshooting the Equipment being installed. Create machine installation report accordingly.
- Work closely with Headquarter (Japan) to get Kaizen activity information related to Machine Improvement.
- Analyzing profit & loss and make judgments on those Improvement activities.
- Create machine design review (MDR) / Technical Report for the machine before improvement action
Ability / Competency Required:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Automation system programming (PLC), Motion Control, and Data Acquisition systems.
- Knowledge and Experience in RPA development tools (E.g. VBA Programming) will be an added advantage.
- Analytical, Agile mindset with Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus, continuously looking for ways to improve.
- Fast learner and multi-tasking person.
- Able to work well as a team player while being independent and pro-active.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under moderate stress level.
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.