Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa | Date Posted: 2-Dec-2018
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- To carry out preventive/corrective works as per scheduled.
- To attend to complaints from various departments.
- To support the logistics for departments.
- To provide support and solutions to M&E matters.
- Handle repairs and maintenance matters assigned by Duty Engineer.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Building services.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experiences.
- Ability to work long hours, shift, weekends and on Public Holidays.
- Independent and a team player.
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa