Hanwell Holdings Limited| Date Posted: 24-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform servicing and maintenance work for all factory equipment.
- Troubleshoot and rectify equipment safety and reliability issues.
- In charge of installation work (including lightings, power points and factory machineries).
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum Professional Certificate/NiTEC/Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience preferred.
- Applicant must be physically fit.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Boon Lay.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently with high level of motivation.
- Working days, 5.5 days
Hanwell Holdings Limited