M&E Technician (Facilities)
ENGIE Services Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Jun-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Carry out all preventive maintenance works according to prescribed checklist and schedule.
- Maintenance of AHU, FCU, Cooling Tower, etc.
- Attend to breakdown / complaint promptly as and when it is made known to them.
- Feedback status of major works to direct superior.
- Responsible for facilities and ACMV services maintenance work in their designated work areas.
- Attend to maintenance complaints, investigations and rectification works.
- Ensure safekeeping of hand tolls and maintain good housekeeping
- Ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Any other tasks, when required by their superior.
- NTC 3 / NTC 2 / NITEC in Mechanical Fitting & Installation
- 2 Years of Experience in relevant Trade; Fresh Graduate is welcome too.
- Able to communicate & write simple English
- Able to troubleshoot Aircon faults
- A good team worker
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
ENGIE Services Singapore