M&E Project Engineer (Structured Cabling/PA/ELV Systems - North)
- Oversee the Building Management System and Extra Low Voltage Systems in commercial projects.
- Monitor site work and responsible for shop drawing, catalogue, material submissions.
- Supervises departmental policies and procedures and standard of work performance.
- Implement and direct a program to ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects.
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and attend meetings and liaison work with consultants/ clients / main contractors / vendors.
- Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
- Monitor and control operation to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
- Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Propose and implement improvement works to client.
- Establish and maintain courteous / co-operative relationship with clients.
- Control project budget.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering / Process Automation / Building Technology.
- At least 2 years’ experience in management of Building Management Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- Familiar with Structured Cabling System, PA system, Nurse Call System and Car Park Management System installation.
- Understand system design, review technical specification including quotation.
- Certificate in PMP an advantage.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16518
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD