M&E Engineers (Plant Maintenance)
Our CLIENT is a MNC providing integrated services n the oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, or related industry.
- Provide daily support to the operation on-site / off-site
- Ensure safety, cleanliness, and proper order of the working environment and machine
- Perform reporting and analysis of production efficiency and make improvement where necessary
- Provide support to internal department
- Participate in project work when necessary
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Automation/Control Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Min 3 years' working experiences in equipment maintenance at chemical / gas / biotech plant
- Priority will given to individual with strong knowledge in Electrical and Instrumentation
- Proficient in AutoCAD and able to interprete piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
Interested applicants are requested to submit their job application online or email their complete resume in WORDS document to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Licence No. 12C6198 | EA Reg ID R1111728
Hecal Pte Ltd