M&E Engineer (Building Construction)
- Join a well-established Property and Construction firm with a solid reputation.
- Attractive compensation package with opportunities for career progression.
Our client is a well-established property and construction firm with a track record of over 40 years. The Company combines expertise from both construction and real estate to complete quality residential developments across Singapore. With a solid reputation, the Company is fully capable of undertaking a wide range of projects.
The M&E Engineer will take-off quantities, source for sub-contractors & suppliers, take on the responsibility for pricing and preparation of the tender submission.
You are responsible for:
- Evaluation of price comparison and costing summary.
- Identifying important tender requirement and report to the Contracts Manager.
- Ensuring all tender submittals comply with instructions to bid in tender documents.
- Compilation of all document submissions.
- You must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- You have at least 3-5 years’ experience in local construction projects.
- You are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Having experience in Electrical Trade is preferred
- You must be familiar with M&E contract requirements and liaise with design consultants for building projects.
- You must be well-versed in technical knowledge to prepare write-ups for tender submission.
Ref No: 03540391
Snaphunt Pte Ltd