Megabuilders & Development Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Study of construction drawings details and coordinate with the consultants and sub-contractors to resolve any technical/site issues.
- Ensure that works on site are carried out according to specifications/drawing.
- Produce M&E Coordination drawings and check drawings discrepancies.
- Carry out project planning, design, materials requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation.
- Ensure quality of works is achieved and safety regulations are complied with.
- Conduct M&E meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical) or Equivalent.
- At least 2 years of local working experience in the building construction.
- Full time and permanent position available.
Megabuilders & Development Pte Ltd