This is a newly created role in Singapore.
- Conduct research and feasibility studies on potential acquisitions
- Conduct due diligence
- Handle analysis and risk assessments
- Draft business plans and handle negotiations
- Handle the implementation and integration of business plans
- Monitor and review post acquisition performance
- Possess strong experience in similar capacity dealing with Consultancy, Planning, Strategizing, Review and Analysis.
- Strategic thinker with clear direction and vision
- Possess strong business acumen
- Possess solid communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently
- CPA/CFA qualification is an added advantage
- Min. Degree or Masters in relevant discipline
If you are confident that you have the relevant experiences, please email your resume in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your interest will be treated in strictest of confidence