Luxury Retail Marketing Executive
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing strategies and promotions that will give retailers the opportunity to maximize sales, especially during festive/seasonal periods, as well as key fashion seasons.
- Allocate and coordinate the following retailer support opportunities:
- Mall Visual Merchandising Units
- Casino Visual Merchandising Units
- Casino Digital Screens
- Guest Privileges programme
- Maintain and keep up to date the Store Directories on the website, wayfinders around the Mall and the Hotel In-room TVs.
- Be the daily point of contact to 30 to 40 retailers to assist in their day-to-day marketing activities and events in the Mall.
- Assist in other ad-hoc marketing related duties from time to time.
- Reports to Manager, Retail Marketing
Education & Certification
- Tertiary marketing qualifications
- Passion for Luxury Retail is a must.
- Experience in Mall Marketing or in a Marketing/Creative/Social Agency is highly preferred.
- Client Management experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in a large MNC environment is a huge plus.
- Well-versed in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a dedicated and hardworking team.
- A self-starter. Demonstrated a strong ability to run with projects and work independently.
- Possess high levels or organizational skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to take measured risks and work outside of the box.
- 2 references required along with examples of Project Management, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience.