LSNav/Navision Functional Consultant (Up to $6000/Central/5 days)
Our client, a relationship focused, service oriented provider of high impact, high performance information technology solutions, is currently seeking for a LSNav/Navision Functional Consultant.
Basic salary up to $6000
5 days work week (9am-6pm)
Location: Central (Redhill)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducts business needs assessment and develops information systems that meet the organization’s objectives.
- Define user’s functional requirements
- Perform system analysis and design
- Works in partnership with clients, advising them on the best use of IT to meet specific business requirements.
- Liaise with developer’s team and business stakeholders
- Understanding both client requirements and system outcome
- Provide training to customers on how to use LSRetail System (LSNAV ) and/or Microsoft Navision
- Conduct IT solution’ user acceptance testing, integration testing as per the implementation plan
- Minimum 1 complete implementation for a retail project involving (directly or indirectly) Retail Back Office, Finance, Inventory, Purchase, Sales order, POS functionalities.
- Degree in Business Computing, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- LS Retail – LSNAV and/or Dynamics NAV consultancy experience; ideally within a partner background (Candidates without LSNAV and/or NAV skillset but with 2-3 years of any other enterprise retail systems implementation experiences will also be considered)
- Strong understanding of LSNAV and/or Microsoft NAV 2009/2013/2015/2016/2017
- Experience of working on full implementations life cycle across multiple versions of LSNAV and/or Dynamics NAV
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core LSNAV and/or Microsoft Dynamics NAV modules
- Ability to develop new solutions and improve existing solutions
- Ability to create high quality system functional documentation, testing environment and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Good knowledge in Retail operations; ideally in fast moving retailer and retail fashion chain stores
- Extensive background in the retail module is advantageous
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Knowledge and background of development (desired)
- C# understanding (desired)
- Knowledge of reporting tools (desired)
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
People Profilers Pte Ltd