Confidential| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Warm-up foods, replenish food trays/plates & cutlery, serve foods/drinks (when requested) and help to clear tables
- Handle general housekeeping duties to keep the place neat and tidy.
- Any other assigned adhoc duties
- Minimum Secondary 4 or ITE, basic English Language (written and oral)
- Must be service-oriented, pleasant and willing to learn.
Working hours: 9 hours per shift, 6-day week
Work Location: Singapore Changi International Airport
Interested applicants, please email detailed resume with photo, in WORD FORMAT via CLICK 'APPLY NOW' Button