Logistics Warehouse/Operation Executive /Team Lead (WEST)
Our Client is a leading national distribution centre as well as a logistics service provider in FMCG and retails businesses.
- Responsible for daily warehouse operation
- Organise, plan and execute efficiently on the daily activities
- Ensure smooth operation by proactive counter-check on the delivery, dispatch, receiving, etc.
- Implement inventory control strategies and able to corrrect inventory problems
- Work closely with distributors/3PL and purchasing department
- Carry out any relevant duties
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or relevant discipline
- Prefer with knowledge on warehouse management or inventory system
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel spreadsheet application, etc.
- For Team Lead position, must have leadership experiences to manage a team of workers
- Able do rotating shift with 5 days working week (not fixed on rest / off day)
- Fresh School Leavers are welcome to apply
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
- Attractive employee benefits
- 5-days working week, rotating shift duties, staggered working schedules
- Cosy working environment / Manufacturing
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email your complete resume with a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd