Logistics Specialist | West | Immediate
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle overseas customers account
- Upon receipt of customers' orders, issue sales order form and key in sales order into system. - full order processing
- Raise purchase requisition when necessary
- Liaise with Purchasing/Production/Store/3rd party warehouse on stock availability and plan delivery schedules
- Make booking with forwarder (air and sea) and prepare necessary documents for outgoing shipment
- Follow up customers' past due orders, overdue accounts receivable and highlight the matters to Logistics and Distribution Manager
- Attend customers' enquiries and mail original invoices/shipping documents to customers Arrange sample shipment to overseas upon request
- Preparing of L/C negotiation form
- Liaise with warehouse operators for import and export activities.
- Responsible for review receipt / issue of materials against purchase order / delivery order to ensure accurate receipt / issue of goods in terms of quality and quantity.
- Coordinate with warehouse for all export shipment preparation
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Management
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within a shipping/freight management environment.
- Prior experience within the Oil & Gas industry will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080