Logistics & Shipping Executive (Ref: JTL)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 22-Feb-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1104500
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide feedback on internal improvements.
- Provide support to the annual freight tender negotiation process.
- Participate actively and support freight analysis to evaluate ocean freight competitiveness from the respective carriers, thereby identifying opportunities for the customer and the organization.
- Participate and support cost studies so as to provide costing input to support customer’s marketing effort.
- Established Standard Operating Procedures with the customers and suppliers so as to ensure key requirements are captured and ownership is clearly defined.
- Manage/ analyse and set up pricing for the customers to support annual requisition for purchase.
- Manage and resolve challenges with customers.
- Identify and work on annual project pipelines to support customer’s growth development and thereby achieve the set targets.
- Identify new opportunities with the customer to remain customer-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross selling.
- Provide regular update on market development/ new trend to the customer and proactively proposed action to either take advantage of the positive trend or to minimize the negative trend.
- Work closely with respective stakeholders, i.e. cross functionally and external suppliers, to meet customer’s KPI
- Analyse and review monthly supplier’s performance and market trend and impact that it has on the customer.
- Interact and coordinate with suppliers/ internal functions to ensure the customer’s requirements are managed.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Preferably with 2 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No. R1104500), email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd