Logistics Service Officer
LTH Logistics (S) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Order fulfillment and customer support in warehouse /transport
- Ensure warehouse transactions are recorded and updated
- Maintain good rapport with customers to understand their requirements, obtain feedback on service performance and response to enquiries and service issues
- Quality Incident Reporting and submission of reports to Customer
- Monitoring of performance measurements
- Provide systems support for cycle count and stock take activities
- Prepare billings to customer and KPI statistics
- ‘A’ Level/Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Logistics/Warehouse/Supply Chain
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
- Basic knowledge of SAP/ OMS /WMS / TMS
- Knowledge in Portnet and permit declaration shall be preferred
- Team player, independent with good communications skills. Able to work in a fast paced environment and long hours.
Those who can start immediately or within a short notice period will have an added advantage.
Qualified candidates are to forward resume, current & expected salary and earliest commencement date to:
LTH Logistics (S) Pte Ltd