Logistics & Research Engineer
Being a lead, providing a day to day operations in FAB inventories receipt, storage, issuance and transportation of materials in compliance with company standards, statutory, regulatory and ISO standards)
- Oversee the stores – upkeep with house-keepings, periodic cycle counts.
- Maintain the inventory database, ensuring timely and accurate recordings.
- In charge of day in day out logistics operations.
- Co-ordinate with and on the movement of materials.
- Must work closely with the purchasing and operation teams on the site’s logistic needs.
- Develop or create a system in inventory management to eliminate out of stock situation.
- Work on continuous improvement program in logistics operations.
- Ensure to adhere to zero safety requirements.
- Diploma or Degree in engineering discipline. Preferably in supply chain logistic/ warehouse operations.
- No experience required
- Engineering background with contacts from semicon. material suppliers, equipment vendors.
- Strong knowledge-based on excel skills and some knowledge of supply chain analytics.
- Experienced in purchasing, new system set-up for inventories and logistics operations will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants please send in resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Angela Teh Ling Wei (CEI No.R1104464)
Email Address:[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd / EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Recruit Express Pte Ltd