Logistics/ Project Assistant Manager (Healthcare, Medical Records, Digitalization)
- The department is going through an exciting transformation journey towards a national initiative of one single Electronic Medical Record platform (NGEMR).
- You will work with different healthcare institutions and clusters to ensure smooth implementation of the new NGEMR system in the hospital.
- You will be responsible for managing teams to ensure smooth operation of the provision and management of health information and knowledge.
- You will also assist the Manager in ensuring Department Performance Indicators and targets are met and this includes developing performance standards and indicators and to drive change management initiatives.
- General Degree
- Minimum 8 years work experience either in healthcare, logistics, knowledgement management, information science and technology or records management, and with at least 2 years of supervisory experience managing a big team
- Track record in change management
- Proven project management and process re-engineering skills (PMP certification is a plus)
- In-depth understanding of the patient care environment would be an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Self-motivated personnel with high level of initiative
- Driven with a positive mindset
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Logistics/ Project AM - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd