Logistics Project Administrator (Order Processing) **EAST, PHARMA MNC**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The role is highly people oriented and entails dealing directly with billing contacts for clients and internal operational groups regarding the budget for storage and distribution of clinical trials supplies.
- This role will provide billing support to an expanding global Project Management team
- The Project Administrator will be responsible for managing the project budget and ensuring key study deliverables are maintained in accordance with study contracts.
- Monthly invoicing and tracking of project budgets
- Other responsibilities include serving as back-up or support for global clinical trials and answering project inquiries, preparation and maintenance of study reports and KPIs, and project forecasting.
- Min Diploma in any course
- Min 1 year experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Life Sciences or Life Sciences related
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd