Logistics & Operations Executive
Ark Vision Spare & Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with internal department to coordinate customer’s shipment for loading, onboard delivery.
- Prepare documentation: issue DO, Service Reports, import/export shipping documents, etc.
- Oversee and check proper loading/unloading of goods
- Liaise with freight forwarders, vendors and customers for collection and delivery of goods in Singapore and overseas
- Track shipments.
- Ensure smooth execution of daily operational job orders
- Respond, resolve and escalate urgent customer demand in a timely manner
- Practice good housekeeping by ensuring all goods are stored neatly
- Other ad-hoc duties, such as preparing documentation for PSA entry
- At least 1 year in operations & logistic experience
- Customer service oriented, team player with initiative and willing to take on responsibilities
- Ability to respond to ad-hoc and urgent demand timely and professionally
- Ability to multitask and work under a fast pace environment
- Candidate with Forklift driving license will be added advantage
- Work location will be at : Tuas Avenue 1
Interested applicants, please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ark Vision Spare & Engineering Pte Ltd