- Ensure that proper procedure and control of document for Logistics Department.
- Monthly / Weekly Purchase Planning for machines, consumables, cabinets and other inventory for the company.
- Planning of Shipping Schedule, includes shipping dates and goods to meet local requirements.
- Administrative duties for the department.
- Ensure that purchase from Authorized Vendor.
- Monthly / Weekly Purchase Planning for consumables, cabinets and other inventory for the company.
- Planning of Shipping Schedule to meet local sales order as per Purchase Order.
- Issuing of Purchase Order and ensure proper approval authorization.
- PSAI Process - Downloaded Stock On Hand Report and update PSAI files to hold Monthly PSAI Meeting.
- Backup the Purchasing Division on other functions.
- Ensure control of landed inventory cost, distribution cost and shipping cost and stock days.
- Handle insurance claim for damage/lost goods and cargoes
- Planning for Annual Stock take.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF INCUMBENT
- Education : Diploma in Purchasing / Logistics
- Experience : Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
Please forward your detailed resume stating qualification, working experience, current/expected salaries together with recent photo and contact number to:
The HR & Administration Manager
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd